Mountain adventures become much more pleasant with the ingenious, new Aircomfort Sensic Vario mesh back system.
The weight of the load is transferred perfectly, the child carrier fits snuggly while the back is fully ventilated. The child is afforded great comfort: the large, soft pillow gently braces the tired child‘s head even in the corners and supports a relaxing nap. The side entry and the easy to uses harness system ensure safety which the TÜV GS safety seal of approval guarantees.
- Aircomfort System: On small to medium backpacks that are at home in easier terrain we go for maximum ventilation. The heart of the Aircomfort systems – tested and proven for decades – is its flexible spring steel frame. It is extremely durable, provides stable tension for the airy back mesh and creates the ventilation space between pack and wearer’s back for the moist, warm air to dissipate. 1984 Deuter invented & patented the first mesh back system worldwide.
- Padded Hip Belt: An additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort.
- PFC Free: High-performance materials with a PFC-free coating to resist water and dirt
- Bottom Compartment: With removable separator for ideal gear access and load placement.
- Sternum Strap: The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- Load Adjustment Straps: to individually adapt the pack’s centre of gravity
- Pockets on the outsider: stretch pockets on the side and in the front provide additional storage space
- Hydration System: 3.0 Lcompatible with Streamer 2.0 l & Streamer 3.0 l
- Pull-Forward Hip Fin: allows an easy and precise adjustment
Weight: 3230 g
Volume: 14 litres
Size: 72 / 43 / 34 (H x W x D) cm